At Headmasters we fully understands the importance of protection of personal data & privacy of an individual and we are committed to ensure adequate level of data protection and we adhere to all data privacy and data protection laws.
What’s in this document, for you?
Headmasters developed this Internet Privacy Statement to provide information about our practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that you may provide when you visit this website. We encourage you to read this Internet Privacy Statement before using this website or submitting information. By using this website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the terms of our Internet Privacy Statement.
The objective of this Policy is to help you understand -
- Which Information we collect from you - what information Headmasters collects and processes about you
- The purpose of Information collection - for what reasons and purposes Leeford processes your Personal Data
- From Where - from what sources does Headmasters collect your Personal Data
- Whom & Where - who are the authorized parties that Headmasters may disclose your Personal data to & how we or they process it.
- How Long & Secure – Our terms of retention of your personal data & what we do to protect your personal data
- Your Rights - What your rights are and how you can exercise them
- How to contact us - Where and how you can reach us if you wish to exercise your rights or if you have a question